CALL NOW! 858-677-9211
Diesel fuel additives


What is TPx?

TPx is an advanced, fully synthetic fuel additive that targets 5 key points important with general upkeep of any engine and fuel system.

TPx is oxygen rich, containing approximately 25% oxygen. The other 75% is a combination of detergents, lubricants, and stabilizers. TPx optimizes fuel by dissolving gums and moisture in the fuel tank, then the oxygenated fuel will burn cleanly and efficiently. Our gentle detergents will clean the entire engine’s fuel system restoring power. Water is dispersed and cannot be recognized by bacteria, preventing corrosion and sludge. Ice formation can prevent fuel from flowing, with the breakdown of the water, cold starts are mitigated and your engine will start even in sub-zero conditions.

See The Proven Results

Lab Tests

Field Tests

Case Studies